Monday, August 20, 2007

Hello Everyone

Hi everyone this is Lawrence.

I only have one comment about the movie twelve angry men. The movie portrays both the strengths and weaknesses of the american judicial system. It showes how that not everyone partakes in the process of serving as a jury member with the open mindedness that one is supposed to have. There is no way around. As I am sure we will discover as the year progresses, there are many times when people are so set in their ways and beliefs that they can blindly stare reason in the face and dismiss it. I think that maybe was the point of us being shown the movie, so that we may all realize how closed minded at times and not ever realize it. I hope everyone learns from this movie, including myself, and keeps an open mind throughout the year.

No comments: